Valid requirements improve freight procurement in supply chain
Why are (un)loading requirements so essential in logistics procurement?
- Logistics provider selection starts with reliable transport requirements
- Valid information is the basis of any service contract
- They help to reduce incidents, troubleshooting and delays
- They helpt to avoid additional costs for demurrages
- More flexible sourcing possibilities ensuring a better quality, also for “first-time” deliveries
Start optimizing your
Speeding up freight procurement with valid data from Loady
In Loady, the requirements maintained by your company and customers are accurate and up-to-date. You just combine your transport relations with a few clicks. With Loady, you are able to save about 80-90% of the preparation time of freight tenders – and your sourcing quality even increases!
- Clear data base – Single Source of Truth
- Data changes for future tenders are directly available
- For tender processing your service providers get direct access to the data on Loady
- Data integration directly with freight procurement platforms also possible
- Stop data management in Excel and spending weeks for tender preparation